GOTTESMAN COMPANY & Cooperating Intermediaries Seller Profile
United States, Canada & Europe Since 1985
America’s International Network of M&A Business Brokers
Technology, Scientific, And Professional Service Company for National Security and Force Development
Business Description: This Company provides end-to-end customized solutions for national security and force development, instructor and training support, information technology, safety and occupational health, logistics and transportation, and administrative services. It is well positioned to bid on government contracts in a highly competitive industry as the company success rate has generated over $100 million of pipeline contract opportunities thus far.
Operational Strengths: Over 65% of the company’s contracts are cost-plus, increasing profits and stabilizing margins. The company will also benefit from the 10% increase in the DoD 2018 defense budget.
- Sustaining increased manning levels for the Army and Marine Corps as directed by the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017 (Public Law 114-328);
- Additional funding for operating forces, logistics, maintenance, training, and spares;
- Additional shipyard capacity and aviation depot maintenance for the Navy, as well as increased funding for spares, training targets, and ranges;
- Increased unit and flight training for the Army;
- Increased sustainment and related accounts to accelerate Air Force readiness recovery; and
- Targeted new end strength increases for the Air Force and Navy specifically to address readiness challenges.
“United States Department of Defense Fiscal Year 2018 Budget Request”, Generated on 2017 May12 RefID: A-C065B44
|Financial Summary ($)|
|Revenue||30.9 M||20.4 M||11.1 M|
|Adjusted EBITDA||1.9 M||4.6 M||1.1 M|
|Location||Financials||Management Team in Place||Years in Business||SIC Classification|
Direct All Inquiries to:
Refer to: S-2938-1 DKC
Tel: 212-330-8010 Fax: 646-434-4557
Gottesman Company – 200 East 71st Street – New York, NY 10021 www.Gottesman-Company.com
This document is confidential and contains proprietary information belonging to Gottesman Company. It is unlawful to reproduce or distribute without express written consent of Gottesman Company. No warranties or representations are made in connection with the information provided herein. Gottesman Company is an M&A Business Broker, whose mission is to locate opportunities and introduce participants.