Mergers & Acquisitions for 39 years.

Oilfield Well Recurring Services – Hot Oil, Water, Salt Water & Production Chemicals

Acquisition Opportunity - N. Dakota/Montana

Founded in 2013, this Hot Oil company provides recurring well treatments to production wells in the Bakken via three locations and 22 hot oil trucks. Revenue generated is 60% recurring (85% of that based on scheduled well services weekly, bi-weekly and/or monthly; the remaining 15% is from customers that prefer to call in their recurring work and not have it automatically scheduled), 30% sitting on site during well workovers as regulated, and 10% miscellaneous well services/treatments. The Company provides essential services to production wells to keep them producing by eliminating blockages that naturally build up in wells related to paraffin, scale and related. The Company pumps hot oil, hot and cold water (fresh & salt), along with occasional chemical additives it picks up at the customer well site, and in various combinations down hole at high pressure circulation to eliminate aforementioned blockages. All production wells build up paraffin and related over time that block the flow of oil and gas wells and requiring recurring services. Production chemicals and additives are also uploaded at the customers’ well sites and provided by the customer. Fresh & Salt water is the only liquid ever transported to the customers’ well sites. The Company does not have any costs related to chemicals. The Company has grown consistently over the past 4 years starting in 2018, approximately $2 mm in revenue each year, including during Covid year 2020 where most companies in the oilfield saw demand fall significantly for their service.

Refer to Seller Number: S-2432-32 DBN

Financial Summary
*Est by Seller
Other Highlights
FinancialsManagement Team in PlaceYears in BusinessSIC / NAICS

This document is confidential and contains proprietary information belonging to Gottesman Company. It is unlawful to reproduce or distribute without express written consent of Gottesman Company. No warranties or representations are made in connection with the information provided herein. Gottesman Company is an M&A Business Broker, whose mission is to locate opportunities and introduce participants.

yellow heavy equipment on brown soil

Direct inquiries to:

Gottesman Company

America's International Network of M&A Business Brokers
Tel: 212-330-8010
Fax: 646-434-4557
Share Print